FinOps Data Analyst
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a FinOps Analyst to join our fast growing company. As a FinOps Analyst, you will provide greater visibility on all cloud cost-related matters, from overall cloud cost analysis to cost efficiency, cost modeling, cost of ownership.
As a FinOps Data Analyst at JFrog, you will...
- Build and maintain cloud cost and usage visibility, providing summaries and detailed usage statistics for resources across the public clouds
- Analyze cloud cost and business data and propose solutions to problems using advanced analysis methods
- Collaborate with the development and finance teams on cost optimization, budget, forecasting, and showback
- Build a strong correlation between the cloud cost and the business usage data represented in a unit economics model
- Develop and track key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate and maintain cloud spend health
- Create real-time alerts based on the data models to identify anomalies in the cloud spend
- Learn and understand JFrog's products and business operations to influence business decisions based on the analysis
To be a FinOps Data Analyst at JFrog you need…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering field, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, etc…) with 3+ years of work experience in data modeling and analysis
- Proficient Hands-on experience with Python, databases, and SQL
- Experience with data modeling and analytical tools
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc…)
- Experience working with business units and presenting the results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently; Delivery oriented
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions. Able to collaborate with remote teams effectively
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and its various components - Advantage
- Experience in Machine-Learning, Data Mining or Statistics - Advantage