Cloud Alliance Co-Sell Lead
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Cloud Alliance Co-Sell Lead in JFrog you will...
- Develop and manage Cloud Partner engagements within the US sales region aligning our internal sales teams with Cloud Partner sellers to drive net new opportunities.
- Work cross functionally supporting GTM leads to identify and execute joint Cloud Partner GTM events including joint webinars, meet-up and regional events
- Support deal acceleration via Cloud Commercial Marketplaces acting as the go-to specialist to advise on process and deal strategy while maximizing incentives
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and activities goals
- Work effectively with JFrog Regional Sales Leadership to add value to regional goals
- Lead co-sell meetings to communicate partnership value
- Support partner and field execution with respective stakeholders and gather field insights, best practices, address challenges, remove blockers
- Travel to cloud partner events such as Partner Conferences, user conferences, and other events.
- Register and manage Engagements including cloud partner registration portals and JFrog internal CRM
- Organize Partner Connect Events. Virtual or and in person
To be a Cloud Alliance Co-Sell Lead in JFrog you need...
- 3+ Years in Partner Ecosystem Selling – Cloud Partner, SI or Reseller
- Deep Understanding of Cloud Product Offerings, specifically cloud infrastructure
- Ability to Travel 10%+ of the time for Events, Meetings, and Trainings
- Excellent Presentation Skills – Virtual and In-Person
- Ability to Interface effectively with Direct Sales and Partner Sales Teams
- Outstanding Communication and Organizational Skills
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $95,000 to $200,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.