Director of Product Marketing, Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps and pipeline security to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride! This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from development to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Director for our Security offerings, with an eye for quality with an outstanding ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
As a JFrog master storyteller, you will be responsible for executing the story for the JFrog security portfolio.
As a Director of Product Marketing, Security at JFrog you will...
- Develop positioning and messaging platforms for security products and solutions, summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content graphically with a goal to move targeted audiences to action
- Work closely with product management, security research teams and solution engineers to understand and translate technical and product features to business benefits and value proposition
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of JFrog security offerings, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, use cases, white papers, videos, blogs, sales tools and webcasts
- Drive new product launches including creation of launch plans and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and maintain competitive positioning for key competitors and ensure sales team is prepared to address competitive objections (you’re not in the CI team, but hey, it’s your business to know what’s happening out there)
- Collaborate with sales and business development to create joint partner marketing materials around JFrog security offerings, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customers
- Bring your humor and perspective to a team of great people who really care
To be a Director of Product Marketing, Security in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field, with 5+ in team management preferred
- 1+ years experience with a Development or DevSecOps products preferred
- 3+ years of cybersecurity product experience preferred
- Track-record of successful interaction with security teams, customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross- functional teams and third parties
- Willing to travel ~10%
- Location: Tel Aviv greatly preferred