Sr. Product Marketing Manager Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Marketing Manager with a “get it done” attitude and substantial experience with product and solution positioning, messaging, as well as developing Go-to-Market strategies for sophisticated software delivery platforms.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Understand the Jfrog solution and its competitive differentiators.
- Build and execute go-to-market plans.
- Develop or co-author various outbound content such as messaging documents, white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, blogs, solution web pages, campaign landing pages, videos scripts, and customer case studies to capture the market and buyer mindshare.
- Build insights and sales enablement content for sales based on competitor actions, shifts in the market, or analyst research.
- Present to press, analysts, customers and partners as needed
- Work closely with Product Management and collaborate across cross-functional teams (demand generation, partner and regional marketing, etc.) to support sales and help expand our market presence.
To be a Sr. Product Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 7+ years of B2B technology product/content marketing experience (general knowledge of modern IT systems, application security, DevOps is a big plus)
- Preferably you have experience working with application security technologies like SCA, SAST, DAST… etc.
- Familarity with software delivery lifecycle products (DevOPs/DevSecOps), cloud-native architectures, hybrid cloud, and SaaS products is highly desirable
- Experience of cloud native technologies and/or cloud security products (CSPM, CWPP, CNAPP, containers and IaC); major cloud providers (AWS, Azure); developer tool providers (CI/CD, SCM) is a plus
- Exceptional writing proficiency
- Ability to operate autonomously with limited supervision
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to influence
- Bachelor's in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or liberal arts
- Strong collaboration skills in working with cross-functional teams and customers
- Experience in a Product marketing role in the SaaS, software and/or application delivery space is a plus
- Ability to synthesize diverse perspectives and drive consensus is essential in this crucial role