ISV Business Development Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an ISV Business Development Manager to join the JFrog Strategy Business Development team. This strategic role spans all aspects of the software business, from product to technology to marketing and sales. If you can drive the end-to-end relationship, evangelize opportunities, and develop new business results, this career's for you!
The position involves working with program management, technical alliance, marketing, sales, and product management teams, uncovering and developing opportunities by articulating business value, and managing ISV ecosystem partner's Go-To-Market strategy through identifying/maintaining ecosystem relationships and structuring the business engagement program. Prior Technical sales, business development, partner GTM, or technology partnership management experience would be preferred.
This person will work with ISV partners and internal stakeholders to monetize joint solutions and integration that drive the growth of JFrog. Once assessed, this person will work with strategic business development leadership and other stakeholders to cosell, drive visible business proposals, and prioritize GTM resources for maximum business output. The ideal candidate understands DevOps and software development tools, has a background in sales, partnership, and business development, and has proven results for joint GTM activities with ISV partners. The candidate will also demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
As a ISV Business Development Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage and prioritize technology integration opportunities and obtain business metrics to support and evolve the future ecosystem strategy
- Be the partner's business point of contact to ensure the partnership has the resources to be successful.
- Assist in maintaining the JFrog technology partner program focusing on the business side of the program to design/streamline the engagement model, including the cosell program and partner business validation process.
- Serve as a business liaison and partner advocate between sales, business development, marketing, product management, and JFrog's technology ecosystem partner.
- Drive business development activities and communications when technology integrations and partnership opportunities arise
- Monitoring partner onboarding and increasing the integration adoption rate through product integration results in customer satisfaction and community happiness.
- Cosell with the sales, technical alliance, and outbound product team through identifying the joint solution, partnership value, requirements, level of effort, and priorities discovered in ISV partner engagements.
- Drive business development activities at technology conferences virtually and physically.
- Define business value proposition and put it to work on webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, and supporting joint sales opportunities
- Identify key partnership metrics and goals for each ISV partner.
- Structure and develop the GTM strategy for ISV partners and determining the valuable activities for growth
To be a ISV Business Development Manager in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business development, sales, and/or partner marketing experience in the software/technology industry - Strong strategic competency in cloud computing, DevOps, and enterprise software.
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group to develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, writing skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Ownership-oriented; ability to internalize goals and create appropriate action plans.
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to quickly analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- Self-motivated and a strong bias for action; willingness to roll up your sleeves to support team goals.
- The ability to juggle tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
- 20% travel
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.