Developer Experience Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and security is a core part of our mission. Our team of industry-leading software security experts are true pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries with original research and technology innovation. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Artifactory DevX team is looking for super talented and motivated developers. We empower our R&D teams to create the best possible environment for JFrog developers to succeed. If you are passionate about productivity, accelerating development processes, and suffer while waiting for tests to complete, CI jobs to run and compiling your code locally, your place is with us!
As a Developer Experience Engineer at JFrog you will…
- Improve the developer’s toolbox in JFrog
- Set the bar for automation, and code quality by CI, code coverage and more
- Increase the development velocity by adopting new technologies and tools
- Use and integrate with multiple frameworks and technologies
To be a Developer Experience Engineer at JFrog you need…
- At least 3 years of experience with development of a large scale projects
- Familiarity with IDEs
- Experience with CI / CD tools and processes
- Experience with automated testing
- Proven extensive knowledge of programing languages, such as Java and Go
- Experience with micro services architecture - An advantage
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes - An advantage