Software Engineer - JFrog Connect
A new exciting group at JFrog, the company reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate, is leading the world of the Internet of Things by building the next solution every connected device needs - from home TV to airplanes and robots, the solution is already in production, connecting hardware and software to the cloud. The person who will join the group, will be part of a young team building the future from the ground up, and experiencing the excitement of acquiring early adopters customers around the world.
The JFrog Connect team is looking for an experienced and independent developer to join the IoT domain at JFrog.
This opportunity will provide you with challenging work and the ideal environment to develop your career and technical skills.
A software Engineer at JFrog you will…
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of features that will be released to our JFrog Connect SaaS customers
- Debug and fix production issues in a full-stack environment
- Dive deep and learn about new markets, and be part of growing IoT technologies that change the way connected products work and behave
To be a software Engineer at JFrog you need…
- Experience with Golang - An advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL
- Experienced troubleshooter, comfortable running CLI and log analysis tools
- Proven experience in OOP