Privacy & Security Compliance Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate, business-savvy, talented, and superstar Privacy & Security Compliance Specialist to join our Compliance Team in Sunnyvale, California.
In this role, you will support our sales and business colleagues on global data privacy laws and information security frameworks. This is a great opportunity to work closely with technical stakeholders to further build and scale our global privacy and data protection program. We are looking for a team player who brings a thoughtful, pragmatic mindset to overcoming challenges.
As a Privacy & Security Compliance Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Support the sales process by responding to customers' inquiries on privacy and information security
- Evaluating privacy risks of vendors
- Collaborate with cross-company teams such as sales, procurement, security, marketing, and sales-ops on data protection and information security inquiries
- Understand technical terminology to translate technical security concepts to the legal, sales, and marketing teams on regulatory and data protection requirements
- Draft and review contract language related to personal data and information security to ensure compliance with business operations and global data protection regulations
- Lead and coordinate privacy and information security meetings with JFrog’s executive team, customers, and vendors
- Identify critical issues related to regulations and internal operations to implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations
To be a Privacy & Security Compliance Specialist in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years of work experience focused on issues related to privacy, and data protection with strong business acumen, and knowledge of global privacy laws (e.g., CCPA, CPRA, GDPR)
- Excellent writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to identify and analyze issues and think critically to resolve problems
- Ability to work well under pressure: responsiveness, accuracy, and sense of urgency are essential to this role
The Privacy & Security Compliance Specialist’s Preferred Skills include…
- Information security and data protection experience
- Familiarity with SOC, ISO, SIG & CAIQ frameworks
- Experience working with Jira, Salesforce, DataGrail, and GRC platforms
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what this list of requirements will capture.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.