At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate, business-savvy, talented, and superstar Legal Counsel to join our Legal Team in Sunnyvale, California. In this role, you will primarily work on corporate governance matters, SEC reporting, and other compliance matters. Additionally, in this role, you will have the opportunity to increase the scope of your responsibilities by working with many internal business partners supporting additional aspects of the business, including procurement, marketing, and human resources on various matters.
As a Legal Counsel in JFrog you will...
- Support and collaborate with different corporate teams (Finance, HR, Operations, etc.) by providing advice on corporate transactions and business activities.
- Support and advise on securities laws compliance and corporate governance matters, including working on JFrog’s proxy statement, Form 10-K, 10-Qs, and 8-Ks, Section 16 reporting, and Nasdaq requirements.
- Assist and collaborate with internal stakeholders on developing and implementing company-wide policies and processes.
- Partner with human resources business partners to lead, manage or support various HR and employment functions, including immigration, hire and onboarding, compensation, and benefits administration.
- Partner with and advise business teams in the drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of a broad range of commercial agreements, including some combination of SaaS and other technology licensing agreements, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, consulting agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and technology partnership agreements.
- Support and coordinate with subject matter experts in compliance, finance, product development, intellectual property, data security, and privacy.
To be a Legal Counsel in JFrog you need...
- J.D. and in good standing to practice law in the State of California with a minimum of 2 years of experience at a law firm or working in-house.
- Strong familiarity with securities and corporate laws
- Drafting, reviewing and revising contracts and policies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to connect with, and gain the respect of, cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent business sense and legal judgment with the ability to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
- A collaborative approach and the interest in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with a mindset that processes can always be improved
- High integrity and professionalism, strong sense of ownership, and eagerness to learn
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what this list of requirements will capture.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.