Sales Account Manager
Bangalore, India | Sales
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As an Account Manager in JFrog you will...
- Sell JFrog’s platform to leading Indian enterprises focussing on BFSI, ecommerce and IT/ITES companies
- Develop new business, bring in new logos by hunting across verticals
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in enterprises
- Develop DevOps strategies with C-level executives, work with CISOs on their security priorities and goals
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Travel to customer locations to support sales efforts
- Work closely with the support and consulting teams to achieve product adoption
To be an Account Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Good understanding of SaaS sales processes and management of key KPIs is desirable
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and taking initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer-focused and highly responsive leader
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantageMust have a good understanding of technology in general, understanding how to sell to technical stakeholders, especially around DevOps and security would be an added advantage