Organizational Development Partner
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As an OD partner, you will design and implement strategic organizational Leadership and talent development initiatives across the global company. You will partner and maintain a strong collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure all programs are aligned with the business goals.
As an Organizational Development Partner in JFrog you will…
- Build organizational development capabilities and infrastructures to drive JFrog’s growth.
- Define and implement strategy and approach to select, assess, develop, and identify current and potential leaders.
- Develop, improve, and reinforce strategies, structures, and processes, such as employee surveys, engagement processes, Performance management, and more
- Drive JFrog’s unique culture transformation by driving programs and initiatives.
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs
- Build capacity to change management.
- Engage and partner closely with the HR team to design, develop and implement customized training and development opportunities.
To be an Organizational Development Partner in JFrog you need…
- At least 5 years of experience in L&D roles
- At least 2 years experience in global companies
- Experience in working in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Execution-focused, dynamic, and project management proved experience.
- Up to date with the latest L&D developments (theory and technology) and best practices.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Communicative, a great teammate with outstanding interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work with many stakeholders in a high pace environment
- Curious, fast learner with attention to details
- Data-driven: ability to use data to design and measure enablement
- Master's Degree with a focus on Human Resources.