Demand Generation Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production - a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us on our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager! This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation campaigns for new business acquisition while collaborating closely with sales, and various regional and global teams.
We are looking for a data-driven and tech-savvy professional who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and get the job done! If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
As a Demand Generation Manager in JFrog you will...
- Own the new-logo acquisition marketing funnel, leveraging a plethora of marketing tools, channels, tactics, and methods from Product-Led Marketing, ABM, and Enterprise Marketing to achieve business goals
- Gain a deep understanding of customers, products, personas, messaging, and the buyer’s journey to drive opportunities and portfolio growth in EMEA
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation campaigns for acquisition, in close collaboration with Sales Development and Sales
- Build sustainable, and predictable yearly, quarterly and monthly programs as well as peak events through localization and activation of global initiatives as well as building bespoke campaigns from scratch for multiple territories
- Analyze, and report campaign performance for ongoing optimization
To be a Demand Generation Manager in JFrog you need...
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time B2B marketing experience in demand-generation roles, of which, at least 2 years of SaaS experience in a global environment. B2D experience is preferred. Enterprise experience is Prefered
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, ABM, webinars, PPC, etc
- A leader’s mentality with experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors and great stakeholders management skills
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A sophisticated communicator with excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior-level sales and marketing managers