Software Security Engineer- JFrog Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are looking for a hands-on Software Security Engineer to join an innovative and talented R&D team. To join us you will need to work well under pressure and deliver high-quality code & research, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Software Security Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Perform proof-of-concept researches for implementing security features
- For example - static detection of exposed passwords with minimal false positives
- Research the security posture of popular 3rd-party software and devise automatic detectors to identify insecure instances
- Write production-grade code for our innovative security platform - JFrog Xray
To be a Software Security Engineer at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python & Go
- Basic knowledge in security nomenclature (ex. types of vulnerabilities)
- Advantage - Backend programming experience in Java
- Advantage - Frontend programming experience in JS