Senior Security Solutions Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Security Solutions Engineer, to be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevSecOps processes. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and changing the world of software, you might be the perfect Frog to join our team!
As a Senior Security Solutions Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Engage with customers to ensure their success in their DevSecOps journey leverage of the JFrog products
- Support JFrog sales teams with their mission and significantly contribute to the customer journey to build technical win and championship
- Train our community partners and customers about JFrog’s offering and solutions
- Represent JFrog in events and conferences
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog products based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps and Security landscape
To be a Senior Security Solutions Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 5 years experience in solutions engineering or equivalent position
- Proven experience in Docker, Kubernetes, CI Server, git, Build tools, Binary management tools
- Proven experience with application security, specifically code vulnerability assessment solutions, Software supply chain security methodologies and understand and resolve open source vulnerabilities and risks
- Ability to build software pipelines with DevOps tools
- Mandatory Hands-on experience in Linux and cloud env. - AWS / Azure / GCP
- Background as a software developer - major plus
- Customer service oriented and “can do” attitude with an uncompromising will to learn
- English Proficiency - Mandatory
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $170,000 to $230,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.