Senior Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Artifactory core product. You will be a prominent and active leader, responsible for driving the product strategy and execution. You will drive customer satisfaction by ensuring JFrog's customers get an exceptional experience when working in the JFrog Platform.
As a Senior Product Manager at JFrog you will…
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Work closely with several teams within the company to deliver a high-quality B2D product on schedule, including Sales, Support, Marketing, and Engineering
- Master the product and lead the requirements through the full life cycle, from ideation to development and launch
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and get buy-in for the product vision across internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, design, experiment, and iterate on product decisions by leveraging data and evidence gathered from customer usage and interviews, market research, and usage/adoption metrics.
To be a Senior Product Manager at JFrog you need…
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in the technology industry
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, UX, and product launch
- Technical experience in Engineering, DevOps, SRE, and Tech Support - a huge advantage
- Experience in driving strategic initiatives in a cross organization environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills