Director of Americas Sales Development
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Reporting to Americas Marketing VP, we are looking for a Director of Americas Sales Development to join our Growth team.
The leader will oversee our Americas regional sales development function, with a primary focus on creating and growing opportunity pipeline through inbound and outbound programs. This director will lead a team of talented regional sales development professionals as well as partner closely with Marketing and Sales to contribute to the pipeline and revenue growth efforts. The Director will be accountable for opportunities, pipeline, and revenue targets in the America region for both new business and expansion accounts. This leader will own and influence the sales development investment decisions, resource allocation, target setting, and team delivery of the business.
As a Director of Americas Sales Development in JFrog you will...
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize pipeline generation programs and activities for New Business, Customer Expansion, and Strategic Accounts.
- Exceed business targets defined for the region, including SQLs, Pipeline, and Net New ARR
- Hire, groom, and promote a talented team of sales/business development managers and representatives (SDRs/BDRs).
- Lead recommendations and implementation of campaigns/programs/tactics to engage with target accounts and personas to generate meaningful engagements that convert to opportunities and pipeline
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to exceed our pipeline and revenue targets in Americas
- Lead hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, and development of a team of young professionals in Sales Development.
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to generate the inbound funnel
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to identify the outbound target account list and campaigns to build pipeline
- Collaborate with Sales Development Enablement to build and implement plans to continuously improve SDR productivity
- Managed opportunity capacity planning to influence hiring and promotion cycles
- Responsible for accurate opportunity forecasts (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) leveraging data and supporting metrics
- Provide leadership oversight to the Sales Development teams as well as set expectations with Sales leadership
- Develop talent and drive consistent results
To be a Director of Americas Sales Development in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 6+ years of experience building and operating enterprise sales development teams in the software industry
- 2+ years of experience as a second line sales development leader
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with demonstrated success of leading high-performing teams in Sales Development or Inside Sales
- Demonstrated experience and success building quality pipeline for software and SaaS businesses growing at 35%+
- Deep understanding of demand and pipeline generation with experience in both inbound and outbound target account strategies
- Consistently achieves or exceeds quarterly quotas
- Strong collaboration abilities with Sales, Marketing, and Products
- Self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong operational acumen with the ability to leverage data to make business decisions
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $180,000 to $220,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.