Director of Product Management
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super talented Director of Product Management to join our Artifactory core product. As a Director of Product, you will lead a group of product managers, take part in building the company strategy and lead to execution. You will be in charge of a B2D multi-million dollar product and focus on expanding the business by creating data driven products that customers love.
As a Director of Product Management at JFrog you will...
- Lead, hire and manage a team of senior product managers
- Take a major role in defining the strategy of JFrog’s flagship product - Artifactory
- Identify, design, experiment, and iterate on product decisions by leveraging data gathered from customers' usage and interviews, market research, UX and usage/adoption metrics.
- Master the product and lead the requirements through full life cycle, from ideation to development and launch
- Work closely with multiple technical and business teams and with other JFrog Platform products leads, to assure the delivery meets the expectations and collaborate efforts to build an holistic Development Platform
- Continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
To be a Director of Product Management at JFrog you need…
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- 3+ years of direct management of product managers
- 6+ years of product management experience in a tech company
- Experience in working on a wide scale product with thousands of customers in collaboration with other product groups
- Experience in delivering web UI/UX research and design
- Technical experience in Engineering, DevOps, SRE and Tech Support - Huge advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills