Cloud Sales Lead, AWS
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
More than a decade after our founding, with thousands of customers and millions of users globally, JFrog has become the “Database of DevOps” and the de-facto standard in release and update management.
We’re This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a Regional Cloud Sales Lead to join us to design, build and implement a successful sales strategy executing the AWS Global sales strategy. In this role, you will report to the Director of AWS Globally and work alongside our JFrog seller teams that focus on how we help customers implement our DevSecOps platform and help solve migration and cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful MP strategy and execute with the AWS regional partners, helping drive their strategy and driving revenue for JFrog and AWS in our West region. To be successful, this person will have to get things done through relationships and influence within JFrog, AWS’s partner ecosystem, and our mutual customers. This position requires a background in Partnerships/Alliances, Enterprise SaaS Sales, and Program Management.
As a Cloud Sales Lead, AWS in JFrog you will...
- Have ownership of an assigned territory focused on partner led opportunities, while leveraging customer references with AWS
- Regional expert of the AWS Co-sell ecosystem and help upsell/cross sell with JFrog customers
- Demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer / prospect organizations with AWS.
- Constantly generate pipeline using new techniques, tools, field co-sell and co-marketing initiatives, trade shows and top tier channel partners (VAR, SI & SP).
- Win deals through world-class planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
- Support deal acceleration via Cloud Commercial Marketplaces acting as the go-to specialist to advise on process and deal strategy while maximizing incentives
- Work cross functionally supporting GTM leads to identify and execute joint Cloud Partner GTM events including joint webinars, meet-up and regional events
- Benefit from complementary and robust Solution Engineering, Global cloud alliances, Cloud demand gen field teams and cloud marketplace sales throughout your sales cycles
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and activities goals
- Work effectively with JFrog Regional Sales Leadership to add value to regional goals
- Lead co-sell meetings to communicate partnership value and host AWS enablement sessions
- Support partner and field execution with respective stakeholders and gather field insights, best practices, address challenges, remove blockers
- Register Engagements including cloud partner registration portals and JFrog internal CRM
- Organize Partner Connect Events. Virtual or and in person
To be a Cloud Sales Lead, AWS in JFrog you need...
- 5+ Years of outside sales experience evangelizing enterprise software technology, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive technologies. Security background is a plus.
- 2+ Years in Partner Ecosystem Selling – Cloud Partner or SI
- Deep Understanding of Cloud Product Offerings, specifically cloud infrastructure
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and keen understanding of how to leverage cloud partnerships
- Focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality leading you to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
- Ability to Travel 20%+ of the time for Events, Meetings, and Trainings
- Excellent Presentation Skills – Virtual and In-Person
- Ability to Interface effectively with Direct Sales and Partner Sales Teams
- Outstanding Communication and Organizational Skills
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $95,000 to $200,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.