Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations helps drive greater visibility, alignment, and focus in JFrog’s global sales organization by managing the sales forecast and planning processes.
Revenue Operations sits within the Global Sales organization. A core function of the Revenue Operations team is to provide the business with near- and long-term visibility into sales performance and potential. This high-impact role owns the global sales forecasting process and key diagnostic analyses that answer the “why?” behind the “what?” for each of JFrog’s business segments.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly-visible individual contributor role by both “owning the model” and framing the model output (a sales forecast, a planning scenario, an analysis) in business terms for senior leadership stakeholders. This leader will articulate and implement a vision for more predictable revenue growth and greater understanding and command of key growth levers.
As a Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations in JFrog you will...
B2B SAAS Sales Forecasting:
- Build and own a best-in-class global sales forecasting process for JFrog’s Sales team, including driving requirements for business processes and systems changes to produce an accurate, timely, actionable forecast for Sales and Finance leadership
- Shift JFrog’s focus from creating the forecast to understanding and acting on the forecast (identifying business risks, highlighting opportunities, etc.)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on JFrog’s forecast and pipeline models
- Manage Sales involvement in the cross-functional sales planning process, ensuring that plan inputs are grounded in data and align with business goals and the Sales forecast
- Segment and analyze our target market(s), size opportunities, and understand productivity drivers (team composition, pricing, retention, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Finance, IS, Marketing, Finance, and Sales leadership
Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare ad hoc analysis using a variety of data sources to support sales planning, evaluate forecasts, and provide actionable leadership insights
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders ( Sales Ops, Finance, BI & SalesForce) to build repeatable reporting for key business metrics and drivers of the forecast and plan attainment
To be a Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations in JFrog you need...
- 4-6 years’ professional experience; MBA or similar qualification preferred
- Experience forecasting SAAS products (Public Company experience preferred)
- Executive presence – comfortable partnering with global sales and business leaders
- Demonstrated success sourcing and analyzing raw data to generate actionable business insights
- Demonstrated success building repeatable processes across multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and executive stakeholders; strong organizational skills
- Deep familiarity with MS Excel; previous experience forecasting using Salesforce.com is a plus
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $120,000 to $170,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.