Code Analysis Engineer- JFrog Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and security is a core part of our mission. Our team of industry-leading software security experts are true pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries with original research and technology innovation. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to join the team. As a Code Analysis Algorithm Engineer, you will perform research on compiled and source code and develop mechanisms for automatically detecting security issues in real-world cases.
As a Code Analysis Engineer at JFrog, you will...
- Define how to automatically find vulnerabilities and security issues
- Develop and implement algorithms for code flow analysis and vulnerability detection techniques, using both static and dynamic analysis methods
- Develop production-grade code that will be run for thousands of customers
- Define APIs for other internal teams (incl. design, implementation, documentation and support)
To be a Code Analysis Engineer at JFrog, you need...
- At least 4 years of programming experience in Python or GO
- Experience with automation of source code analysis (AST parsing)- An advantage
- Basic experience with Node.JS, Java - An advantage
- DevOps experience - An advantage
- Software security experience - An advantage
- BSc. in Computer Science - An advantage