Automation Lead- JFrog Security
Netanya/Tel Aviv, Israel | R&D
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This special place has a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could join us on our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Automation lead to take our Platform Infrastructure Quality and Automation domain to the next level, to boost our growing automation and performance platforms. In this role, you will lead and design our performance testing infrastructure, provide technical leadership to automation engineers in the teams and improve automation infrastructures.
As an Automation Lead at JFrog you will...
- Work closely with automation and performance engineers to design and develop a robust automation infrastructure and reusable architecture for automation and performance testing
- Serve as the Guild master for automation engineers. Responsible for recruiting, training, and mentoring the automation engineers in the R&D teams, including designing and reviewing complex code
- Manage end-to-end Automation and Performance flows, including test plan reports, infrastructure, etc.
- Closely interact with developers, QA, and Support engineers on customer production issues
- Support an ongoing product release train and work on multiple global projects under tight deadlines
- Report to the QA director
To be an Automation Lead at JFrog you need...
- 8+ years experience in automation development
- 3+ years of management experience or leading automation
- 3+ years experience in performance testing
- Broad experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, and Git)
- Experience with security products and networking
- Experience with best practices and proven ability to define QA work procedures, and guidelines, and design the whole testing processes
- Experience in writing automation frameworks for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure of all major clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in scale and load testing
- Take ownership with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills