At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an IT HRIS, to join our growing Information systems team. In this role, you will partner with various levels in the HR and IS teams to oversee JFrog’s HR digital transformation and to define the roadmap, the design, and technical aspects of all HRIS-related and connected systems. You will lead functional system implementations while managing day-to-day system configurations, troubleshooting, and maintenance that will allow the HR team and other internal stakeholders to optimally use the system to meet business needs. We seek a candidate who possesses not only the technical expertise, but also critical thinking, communication, and influencing skills.
As an IT HRIS in JFrog you will…
- Serve as a subject matter expert and advisor across the Oracle HCM Cloud suite of applications and key HCM areas of focus, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Global HR, Payroll, etc.
- Lead all functional aspects of the system development life cycle for both large projects and small enhancements, providing solution oversight for Functional module design, configuration, and integrations.
- Work closely with the Functional Consultants/Technical Consultants/Team to provide requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations, and conversions for Oracle HCM Cloud
- Configures systems as required by business requirements by acting as the system admin in each system and updating settings, and tables, in order to ensure systems meet business process requirements accurately and in a timely manner
- Act as a business partner for HR teams, implementation of annual, ongoing activities such as Merit, promotions, etc…)
- Provide insight, innovation, and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across the HR Cloud industry as a Subject Matter Expertise. Offer strong and compelling recommendations to clients around HR Apps related matters and issues and demonstrate market expertise
- Lead testing and training programs during HCM Cloud transformations
- Leads multiple cross-functional projects, plans, monitors projects, timelines, risks, and deliveries
To be an IT HRIS in JFrog you need…
- Minimum 3 years of experience in all phases of a full implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing) in Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS HCM, or other Cloud-based HRIS
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HRIS administrator, with functional expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion)
- Proven experience leading cross-functional, E2E, complex projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources, or a related fields
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize.