Senior Performance Engineer
Netanya/Tel Aviv, Israel | R&D
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Senior Performance Engineer, you will be planning and executing business logic load tests, scalability tests, and stress. As part of the job, you will need to plan with Dev teams and execute performance tests for feature, product KPIs, end to end on customer look-alike environments. You will also help the automation team to design and automate relevant use-cases.
As a Senior Performance Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Set timelines and lead the performance efforts
- Design and execute both business logic with load and stress tests
- Prepare, tune, and configure the testing environment
- Analyze and Profile the system
- Deliver product KPIs and reports
- Setup customer look-alike environments
- Prepare self-service tools for usage of development teams
To be a Senior Performance Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Software testing
- Proven previous experience in Load/Performance testing: from designing the framework, setting up the test lab/environment, through implementation to running and analyzing results
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and lead projects
- Experience with load tools (like Blazemeter/JMeter), monitoring and sniffing tools
- Experience with cloud vendors and deployments
- Knowledge in SQL
- Solid scripting and/or programming skills
- Previous experience in testing of SDKs/Libraries/APIs
- Experience in programming languages