At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is an End to End DevOps Platform to Power and Secure the Software Supply Chain. JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world's top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 4500 companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications. JFrog is a public listed company, and is a proud sponsor of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
Do you love building highly adopted and scalable products used by the top Fortune 100 companies? Are you excited by the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and ensuring high-quality deliverables using the latest automation tools and processes? Are you the kind of person that constantly strives to improve efficiency and productivity by automating every possible task?
If the answer is yes, we should talk. JFrog is looking for strong, hands-on, experienced automation engineers who can join a small, innovative and talented R&D team. If you’re the type of person who is constantly focused on improving engineering efficiency and scale, you will be a great fit for our team.
- You will work directly with engineering teams to identify and write test cases for features
- You will be responsible for automating tests and qualifying builds for releases
- You will work with release managers to integrate your automation into the build, release and distribution pipelines for products
You must have 1-3 years of experience with:
- Fast-paced engineering teams with aggressive release schedules
- Communicating and collaborating asynchronously with globally distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Track record of improving build and release process quality and time to release
- Writing test cases and authoring test automation
- Designing and maintaining fully automated build and release pipelines
- Integrating and managing automated QA processes (integration tests, performance and stress tests, vulnerability scans, etc.) in CI/CD pipelines
- Concepts and operation of environments on AWS, GCP and Azure
- Languages: Java/Groovy/Typescript
- Frameworks and tools: Junit/Testng etc
- Nice to have experience with : Artifact management systems (Artifactory, Nexus, etc.), Docker, Kubernetes