Account Executive, New Business EMEA
At JFrog, we are reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As part of JFrog’s EMEA New Business Sales Team, you will drive new revenues from different territories and verticals, by directly engaging potential new customers and via SDR leads. You will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to deal. You will be a master of gleaning insight out of the current customer’s operations and uncover opportunities to drive solution fit and revenues. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the On-Prem and Software as a Services (SaaS) models, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
As a New Business Account Executive in JFrog you will...
- Proactively, identify, qualify and close a sales pipeline for new logos only
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound SQLs
- Work closely with the SDR team to develop the pipeline for cloud and self-hosted solutions
- Lead the POC process from the SQLs to close won opportunities
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex tech products
- Master in building business champions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales pipeline forecasts
- Work with multiple functions such as Legal, Solution Engineering, Finance, Demand Generation to drive deal closure
- Manage a sales pipeline in Salesforce and using prospecting tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
To be an Account Executive in JFrog you need…
- 3+ years’ experience closing B2B SaaS/Software subscriptions in a highly technical environment / technical users
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, pipeline generation, negotiation, and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience with managing prospects POC and continue the sales cycle until closure
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering