Strategic Account Executive, DACH
**Residency in MunichStuttgart is required, this position is remote and does not require work from the office.#LI-Remote
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us on our journey?
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated enterprise account portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
As a Strategic Account Executive in JFrog you will...
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identify & close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Responsible for success and renewals process for a portfolio of customers; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics and identify obstacles to renewals;
- Partner with Finance, and Legal in negotiating, structuring and quoting renewal contracts for the highest possible renewal rates
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Evaluate renewal probabilities
- Work with customers to ensure satisfaction; support pre-sales cycles
- Use Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within the customer base;
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Document communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate renewal forecasting and analyses
- Make sure to keep customers updated on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades
To be a Strategic Account Executive in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience preferably in Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota carrying experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience includes supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce and Advanced Microsoft Excel