Manager, Enterprise Sales
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Enterprise Accounts Customer Success Team, to be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog in the US - West Region providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your book of business. You will be responsible for a team chartered with identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, maintaining strong customer relationships.As a Manager Enterprise Accounts Team in JFrog you will...
As a Manager, Enterprise Sales in JFrog you will...
- Manage a team of dedicated account managers owning a sales pipeline across renewal business and upsell opportunities to Enterprise customers
- Responsible for the success and adoption of the customer portfolio; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product
- Coach and develop account team to contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities and maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Product, Technical teams in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Use salesforce.com, JIRA, BI, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Drive product adoption, share best practices, and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success
- Set targets, goals and KPIs for the Enterprise Account Managers team in order to drive performance and results
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new sales team members to fill open territory and support the entire customer base.
- When necessary, create performance plans and corrective action when team members are not meeting expectations.
To be a Manager, Enterprise Sales in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Minimum 7 years total sales experience preferably in B2B subscription sales.
- Revenue quota-carrying experience with enterprise customers is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English - must,
- Experience in managing and owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience managing the full employee lifecycle including recruiting, hiring, developing and, when necessary, terminating.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science/engineering
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – an advantage
- Strong passion for leadership and a commitment to overachieving targets
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $120,000 to $140,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.