Customer Support Care
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Care to join our Support Department. The JFrog Support Department is organized in a 24/7 follow-the-sun structure, handling inquiries from prospects and customers. We are committed to highly responsive and quality answers. We are looking for our Gatekeeper, Service Level Agreement fighter, and Case Defender to join our team in Israel. You will be our first point of contact for our customers seeking technical assistance. Our support is email based, and our support phone line is for reporting critical cases.
As a Customer Support Care in JFrog you will...
- Monitoring incoming cases and applying the protocol for critical inquiries
- Triage of cases when unidentified by the system
- Assignment of cases
- Review the support sessions of the day and assist in scheduling necessary sessions
- Answering the support phone line
- Monitoring agent's case workflow
- Manage the team’s work schedule
- Taking the shift from the previous customer support care agent, and handing it over to the subsequent customer support care agent during handover sessions.
To be a Customer Support Care in JFrog you need...
- Service-oriented and motivated by care
- Warrior at heart! Experience in a stressful work environment
- Customer-facing experience
- To be both a team player and can work independently
- To be a self-starter and a lover of challenges of learning new things and understanding complex environments.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Impeccable English & Hebrew (verbal & written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of prioritization and a sense of urgency
- Organized, meticulous, detail-oriented
- High level of commitment - every case needs to be handled optimally
- Experience using SalesForce is a plus