Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits and People Analytics
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits and People Analytics to join our HR Department and C&B Team
This position is going to be responsible for the development, deployment and execution of corporate-driven as well as regional activities associated with Compensation and Benefits programs as well as our global people analytics domain:
- Reporting to the corporate Center of Expertise, this position will lead efforts to design, implement and successfully administer competitive compensation, equity, benefits, mobility & relocation, time off and retirement programs to attract and retain talent essential to achieving JFrog business objectives.
- This position will assist in developing the overarching strategy and accompanying narrative for JFrog C&B domain, as well as support and partner with the leadership teams & HR teams of the various business units and regions.
- This role should bring proven best practices in C&B and be expert in creating and leveraging innovative Compensation and Benefits practices as well as displaying a passion for building and scaling a best-in-class C&B organization.
As a Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits and People Analytics in JFrog you will...
- Develop, align and influence to achieve adoption of JFrog C&B Strategy to the goals of JFROG businesses as well as to the JFrog global People and Culture Strategy, ensuring it is positioned to attract, motivate, and retain winning talent and creates an optimal Employee Experience.
- Strategic oversight of benefits offerings for our workforce in the EMEA & APAC regions.
- Execution of all compensation offerings, processes, programs (base, equity, severance, etc.).
- Design and manage compensation programs, including market pricing, base compensation components, and short-term incentive plans.
- Continuously review current Comp and Ben strategy and suite of offerings to ensure JFROG programs are competitive and compelling to attract and retain exceptional talent. Identify and implement Compensation and Benefits changes to increase the quality of life for JFrog employees.
- Monitor the regulatory environment and interpret all external industry information to ensure all JFROG Compensation and Benefits programs are compliant with applicable laws.
- Preparation and delivery of Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews for deep dive on C&B performance and activity for all business units & stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a strategic long term vision and roadmap for our People Analytics domain that will equip our leadership teams and HR professionals with insightful analytics on an on-going basis
- Translate the vision into a clear gradual work plan that will dictate and influence JFrog's future desired set of HR KPIs, measurements and dashboards, BI platform and tools, change management and people analytics education strategy for the organization etc..
- Execute on the agreed work plan and continue developing and enhancing our People analytics dashboards in the different HR areas.
To be a Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits and People Analytics in JFrog you need to:
- Have successfully delivered multiple, complex projects and initiatives on-time and on-budget.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of C&B principles and practices (both Compensation and Benefits).
- Have an overall understanding for processes, continuous improvement work, and an ability & interest in championing new ideas for potential adoption.
- Have a very strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as a strong executive presence, relationship-building, decision-making and advanced discernment skills.
- Demonstrate success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate high level of responsiveness, can-do and serviceability approach
- Have proven People Analytics capabilities and experience (from strategy to execution)
- Have proven people-leadership abilities in managing a team of C&B professionals (preferred)