Partner Development Representative
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
If you are looking for a successful company to build your partner sales career, JFrog is the place for you. We are looking for a driven Partner Development Representative to join our fast-growing Channel Partner Development team. In this role, you will develop new business opportunities through recruiting, onboarding, enabling, and co-selling with channel partners. You will align the internal sales and technical teams to support channel partners and drive customer adoption.
As a Partner Development Representative in JFrog you will...
- Internalize the Mission, Vision, and Values of JFrog
- Execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing partners
- Build a business and GTM plan with partners
- Drive top-line revenue growth and customer adoption through these partners
- Influence decision-makers at the executive level, as well as interact with key stakeholders (eg. sales, solution engineers, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.)
- Build scalable processes to manage a large volume of partners (quarter and monthly business/pipeline review)
- Utilize Salesforce systems and other analytics tools to establish detailed metrics
- Analyze your metrics to improve and grow sales strategy and performance
- Attend product training and maintain up-to-date knowledge of JFrog’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Maintain partner relationships and achieve quotas
To be a Partner Development Representative in JFrog you need...
- 1+ years prior sales experience, preferably within software and/or services, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. English proficiency is required.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales development organization
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of leads
- Experience working with Salesforce, SalesLoft, or similar CRM
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and communicate clearly
- Metrics driven
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $58,000 to $78,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.