Technical Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help drive the next evolution of both our SaaS offering as well as our developer experience. Within JFrog Cloud Engineering & Development Experience, Product Management is a new function and we’re on a mission to raise awareness regarding product way of thinking across the engineering organization. This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape our product management practices and partner closely with engineering teams through this evolution.
As a Technical Product Manager at JFrog you will...
- Drive product vision and strategy for developer experience offerings and align with stakeholders
- Develop product roadmaps that inform our engineering teams of what problems need to be solved
- Partner closely with our engineering teams on the execution of product strategy and roadmaps
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of our cloud engineering & our engineering experience products and drive the execution and continuous evaluation of those metrics
- Ensure that our product evolution addresses the product lifecycle and adoption/migration experience and provides clear guidance and recommendations to JFrog customers & engineers
- Establish our developer experience principles on how our products should be perceived by the developers while setting the core attributes that should be adopted
- Help develop the Platform Engineering’s customer engagement model, a communication strategy, support strategy, prioritization, and planning/roadmapping practices
To be an Engineering Productivity Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of technical experience in DevOps software engineering in a SaaS environment
- 1+ years of product management
- A healthy blend of deep technical knowledge with customer-focused mindset and empathy
- Knowledge of cloud engineering & design principles in AWS GCP Azure
- Demonstrate passion for developer productivity and experience
- Strategic thinker that can relate technology solutions to customer use cases and think holistically about end-to-end experience
- Comfortable in applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods to define success and problem solving without perfect metrics
- Good balance of IQ & EQ to be able to solve both technical and social challenges
- Insatiable curiosity to learn new domains, keep up with industry innovation, and constantly ask ‘why’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; timely communication with clear expectations