R&D Team Leader
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our R&D group as Team Leader.
In this role, you will lead a team of Java developers, working on a large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems.
With full responsibility for successful deliveries you will have to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them.
- Experience in the software industry with deep knowledge in Java, Spring, Maven and related frameworks
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Experience in leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Ability to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
- Experience in developing High Load Systems and effective system resources utilization - an advantage