R&D Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to join our R&D group, and be responsible for planning, coordinating and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle, to ensure successful deliveries.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
As an R&D Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Lead a team of developers, working on large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
To be an R&D Team Leader in JFrog you need…
- Experience in managing highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach, guide and influence them
- Deep understanding in Java, Spring, Maven and related frameworks
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Previous experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment