Product UX/UI Designer
JFrog is seeking a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our growing UX Design team, fluent in both wire-framing design and pixel-perfect designs to work on cross products & platform.
In this role you will work closely with product and engineering teams to build best user experience software products. This position will report to Head of UX (Part of Product department).
- Guide the development team to pixel-perfect execute your designs.
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Continuously validate and improve your design against actual usage data
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary.
- Create new design features & final, high-fidelity look and feel of our products.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers teams to generate amazing experience for the product's users
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Product Designer in a product company
- Create responsive, up-to-date, front end solutions combining emerging standards and best designs in the market
- Fluent in typographyExpertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision (or in similar solutions )
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
- Experienced in designing big data and complex products and platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Fluent in English
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
** Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.