In a fast-paced, growing company that has scored over 4,000 customers, with a universal solution that supports all major Developer and DevOps technologies, there’s no limit to the possibilities in the Paid Media Expert domain. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, keep reading!
- Develop and execute paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms as required.
- Manage, review, Optimize and daily analyze paid campaigns to achieve campaign goals.
- Develop and execute A/B testing programs to improve campaign performance through optimization of bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc,
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage day-to-day Paid Social and Paid Media operations.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, impression, share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and brief.
- Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and display network.
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance.
- Initiate creation of and manage segmented audiences for remarketing/retargeting campaigns.
- Stay in sync with the company product roadmap for creating new campaigns and/or update existing ones.
- Work closely with the SEO team for joint research of new potential keywords.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet the Marketing team goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and PPC in general.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Twitter etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other relevant digital marketing tools such as: Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, etc.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different verticals.
- Passion for paid/digital Marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Minimum BA degree preferred.