JFrog is seeking a hands-on, intrapreneurial Product Manager to join our product team. If you love to connect and engage with customers, and enjoy working in the software development ecosystem, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will be based in our Sunnyvale, CA office. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you deliver products and services that our users love. You'll collaborate closely with many teams including Engineering, UX, CTO office, Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineering, Support and the rest of the Product Team to build innovative features and solutions. You have a bias towards hands-on action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product delivery. You have in-depth understanding of the market, eco-system & competition, and are aware of industry trends.
- Gather and prioritize requirements from internal and external stakeholders to deliver solid solutions.
- Be the champion and voice of the community. Build community relationships, and bring the community’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the product roadmap and present to the company leadership.
- Write specifications and PRDs for product features.
- Plan and schedule releases, overseeing the roadmap execution.
- Identify improvements to existing product processes; develop a strong understanding of processes and technology.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineering and Support - deliver product briefs, train the teams on new product features and capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of prior experience as a Product Manager or a Technical Marketing Engineer in DevOps or related field
- Have strong technical background. A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field is preferred
- Hands-on experience with software development, continuous integration/deployment, DevOps is a big plus
- Be able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-paced market
- Strong organizational direction, problem-solving, prioritization, goal setting, negotiation, interpersonal relations, verbal/written communications
- A sense of urgency coupled with a sense of humor