Manager, High Touch Solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a people management role
- 5 years of Experience in a customer support environment.
- Experience as a solutions or DevOps engineer
- Proven ability to execute in a customer-focused environment and advocate for customers in a cross-functional organization.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical groups, work in rapidly-changing environments
- Technologies: Artifactory, CICD (Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo), Kubernetes, Docker, Java, Golang
About The Job
The High Touch Solutions team helps customers solve technical problems with excellent customer care. As a High Touch Solutions Manager, you’ll be leading a team of engineers that work directly with strategic customers to apply JFrog product and DevOps skills to deliver excellent customer care.
- Lead ongoing management and monitoring of support quality provided by each team member to customers.
- Complete regular reviews to evaluate and assess each team member's technical competencies and communication skills
- Help create an atmosphere for the team to find key trends in customer needs to bring improvement or new opportunities.
- Interact directly with internal and external key stakeholders to resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience and drive initiatives to increase their likelihood of success on JFrog platform.
- Handle sensitive customer escalations by combining business acumen with technical assessment skills. You will also be the voice of the customers within JFrog to help identify key trends in customer needs.