Senior IT Engineer
JFrog is one of the leading DevOps companies in the world and We are looking for a Senior IT engineer to join our IT team. you will take part in designing, planning, securing and operating the engine running this great machine. So if you are passionate for new technologies, interested in working with the cutting edge industry tools, have great problem-solving skills and want to be a part of something great - come and join us.
- Design, Support, maintain and improve IT infrastructure (Security, wired and wireless networks, VPN, Cloud services and more)
- Contribute to the fast growth by automating processes, designing fully redundant solutions, improving monitoring & alerting and more.
- Lead complex IT projects globally from start to finish.
- Evaluate and implement new industry tools and solutions.
- Support local and remote IT Teams and end users with complex IT issues
- contribute to keeping up with regulation by setting guidelines and defining procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ Years of hands-on experience as IT engineer/manager in a global company.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Networking & Network security.
- Knowledge with SIEM/SOC, Monitoring. Alerting, CASB, DLP, Email Security.
- Knowledge with Deployment tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.)
- Scripting knowledge.
- Knowledge with Linux, Mac & Windows OS.
- Experience with leading IT projects from start to finish
- Experience with VM solutions (Cloud & On-Prem)
- Experience with enforcing security tools & policies
- Problem-solving skills in complex technical environments.
- Quick learner