Partner: Senior Software Developer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Do you have a passion for new technologies, high quality integrations, capable of driving innovation, and strong coding skills? As a developer in partner engineering you will work with modern DevOps companies to deliver valuable and ground breaking solutions.
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features, and design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Develop in a cloud native environment delivering critical platform integrations, APIs and services for k8s/helm, marketplace, and CI/CD such as anthos, cloud build, spinnaker, etc.
- Solve technical challenges and deliver ecosystem integration objectives using agile methodologies
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and environment (eg. kubernetes, containerized microservices) to produce high quality and highly scalable solutions
- Work with cross-functional development teams and demonstrate ability to manage dependencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional software programmer
- Wide array of language skills (Go/Java/Python at a minimum)
- Hands-on experience with design, implementation and usage of CI/CD tools (eg. Spinnaker), kubernetes, cloud native storage, release automation, etc.
- Experience with containerized deployments in public cloud, network infrastructure, monitoring tools
- Experience developing applications for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Building containerized microservices and backend REST API development is strongly desired
- Experience developing and managing highly available and extensively used production environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Proven success in improving software reliability and agile delivery