Partner: Senior Software Developer
Do you have a passion for new technologies, high quality integrations, capable of driving innovation, and strong coding skills? As a developer in partner engineering you will work with modern DevOps companies to deliver valuable and ground breaking solutions.
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features, and design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Develop in a cloud native environment delivering critical platform integrations, APIs and services for k8s/helm, marketplace, and CI/CD such as anthos, cloud build, spinnaker, etc.
- Solve technical challenges and deliver ecosystem integration objectives using agile methodologies
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and environment (eg. kubernetes, containerized microservices) to produce high quality and highly scalable solutions
- Work with cross-functional development teams and demonstrate ability to manage dependencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional software programmer
- Wide array of language skills (Go/Java/Python at a minimum)
- Hands-on experience with design, implementation and usage of CI/CD tools (eg. Spinnaker), kubernetes, cloud native storage, release automation, etc.
- Experience with containerized deployments in public cloud, network infrastructure, monitoring tools
- Experience developing applications for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Building containerized microservices and backend REST API development is strongly desired
- Experience developing and managing highly available and extensively used production environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Proven success in improving software reliability and agile delivery