Information Systems Analyst
JFrog is searching for a talented analyst to join the Information systems team!
We’re looking for a passionate, eager to learn, systems analyst, to join our ERP unit in the information systems team. If you’re a team player who has technological understanding and ability and a lot of common sense, your place is with us!
- Work closely with end users, translate business requirements and system flows into technical designs
- Implementation of customization, custom objects, new enhancements, and system updates based on collaborations with end-users as well as business needs
- Perform project tasks and implementation jobs to ensure stability, Data integrity and usability.
- Provide user training and ongoing support to JFrog’s business users
- Designs new configurations by analyzing requirements; constructing workflows studying
- Develop and implement and maintain new system integrations
- 1 year of experience working with ERP (Netsuite/Oracle/SAP/Dynamics AX/Priority, Netsuite a plus) – must.
- Experience in system integration projects– must.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of end to end business processes
- Python\JS programming skills – Advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical team members to support deadlines
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system students