Sales Development Representative Manager
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Airbus, Apple, BMW, Google, Netflix ,Cisco, Nasa, Adobe and Twitter. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As a JFrog Sales Development Representative Manager, you will be building and managing a team of masters in building inbound and outbound sales pipeline within specific geographies, market segments and campaigns.
The combination of a solid selling product and a huge market opportunity creates ‘heaven for sales’ that must be lead by an inspiring, results driven, creative thinker, hard working manager with proven record on building teams of winners
As an SDR Manager your job will be:
(1) Leading the team for generating qualified opportunities for the sales team.
(2) Training and Mentoring the sales development team for success.
(3) Building methodologies, infrastructure and best practices for inbound and outbound sales development for helping the team to best perform and exceed expectations.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDR's responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a team spirit & high energy environment with people who loves what they do
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Yesware, G-Suite
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
The SDR Manager should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience from SaaS companies
- Outbound sales management experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the Enterprise market
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept