We're looking for a Super Creative, Pixel Perfect and Talented Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and add some 'green' touch in our swamp! In this role, you will work closely with the C-Level staff on special projects which will require the ability to understand business objectives and provide solutions through design. You will also work with our global marketing team to plan, concept, and design collateral that creatively and consistently reflects the company’s brand identity. We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work in a fast-paced environment with a flexible schedule. We are seeking candidates that are open to work both part-time or full-time.
- Create a visual concept according to briefs and company brand guidelines.
- Managing and executing all graphic projects within the company, including working with external contractors.
- Working with a wide range of media types: Web, Print, Digital, Video, etc.
- Providing service for inbound customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts Design or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proven experience with graphic design software, such as Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign.
- Experience working with a wide range of graphic media types.
- Attention to details and work according to structured briefs.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Work well with the tight deadlines in a team environment. Collaborate effectively with creative teams, and other designers during the creative process.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Experience working closely with C-level executives a huge plus but not required.
- Branding experience is a big plus.
- Experience working in the hi-tech/technical field is a must.
- Work examples or portfolio is a must!
This position is based in Sunnyvale, CA and open to the local candidates only.