JFrog is looking for a skilled Presentation Designer! This person will work directly with our CEO and other Executives in visuals, presentations and will support the marketing team in a diverse set of projects that represent the JFrog brand.
We are looking for a thought partner who can be involved from the early stages helping shape the overall strategy of a presentation all the way through the execution of design and completion of the deck. This individual must be able to demonstrate (via online portfolio or sample presentations) knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm with visual design and storytelling via presentations. The individual must also be passionate about promoting technology and have experience in the tech industry.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team and to use your design skills to support the business and grow with a DevOps technology leader!
- Create a visual concept according to briefs and company brand guidelines.
- Managing and executing all graphic projects within the company, including working with external contractors.
- Working with a wide range of media types: Web, Print, Digital, Video, etc.
- Providing service for inbound customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts Design or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in design
- Experience in the hi-tech/technical field is a must.
- Experience working with MS PowerPoint
- Proven experience with graphic design software, such as Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign.
- Experience working with a wide range of graphic media types.
- Attention to details and work according to structured briefs.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment. Collaborate effectively with creative teams, and other designers during the creative process.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Experience working closely with C-level executives a huge plus but not required.
- Branding experience is a big plus.
- Work examples or portfolio is a must!