Junior Salesforce Admin
This is an exciting time to join the Information systems team at JFrog!
We’re looking for passionate fresh graduate students that are eager to learn and looking for their first opportunity in a fast-developing company.
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes
- Providing administration support and operational support to JFrog’s various sales functions and senior management.
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, finance, and operations) to ensure that the custom processes and workflows to support business requirements.
- Playing a pivotal role in defining and implementing business processes in a variety of information systems
- Assist with data integration processes
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Expand use of Salesforce.com company wide and encourage best practice adoption.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask
- Experience with SQL language, advantage
- Have a background or knowledge of Salesforce - strongly preferred
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong in written and verbal English.
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system