Security Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, to lead our security domain.
- Lead products that secure and protect JFrog Platform and JFrog SaaS offering (AWS, Azure, GCP) of our clients by building state of the art, cloud security solution for full visibility, protection and control of cloud environments
- Collect and assess market requirements by conducting market research supported by market data and on-going customer visits
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities of the security market.
- Working closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Take part of strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Create a buy-in for the product vision across internal and key external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business wise is a must.
- Experience in the cyber security area is a must
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Cloud Security knowledge and experience an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization