Artifactory Product Manager
JFrog is looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our product team and be part of shaping the future of DevOps tools.
In this role you will be responsible for the product lifecycle, including:
- Gathering, and prioritizing requirements from different sources, understanding what is the need and what is the right solution
- Managing the product roadmap and pitching it to the company management
- Planning releases and scheduling releases
- Writing specifications for product features
- Overseeing roadmap execution up to a timely and high quality delivery
You will be required to have in depth understanding of the market and eco-system, follow the latest trends and make sure you know your competitors.
As part of this position you will be collaborating with many teams including R&D, the CTO office, Sales, Marketing, BizDev, Solution engineering and Support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of software product management.
- Have strong technical background. Experience and knowledge related to DevOps and CI/CD is an advantage.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market.
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Experienced in delivering web UI/UX design (as wireframes) and to work closely with UI/UX experts in order to ensure requirements are met.
- Project management skills - ability to drive tasks, oversee execution, integrate between different parties (internal/external), manage without authority
- Experience in working with worldwide customers
- Hands on experience with software development, build/release engineering, continuous integration/deployment is a big plus