Community Advocate Manager
Developer Relations has always been one of JFrog’s primary growth engines. Starting from the first Artifactory OSS version in 2006, JFrog was always driven by its users, and we keep doing it, both in our OSS and commercial activity, now with four thousand customers, sixty thousand installations, and more than two billion downloads of artifacts a month from various JFrog services. We are looking for a Community Advocate Manager to join JFrog's Developer Relations team. This position engages with a broad set of community members and technology influencers who are instrumental to building a large funnel for company growth. You will be responsible to create and manage a program that attracts high profile community members to be ambassadors for JFrog’s product and service offerings through social media, blogs, forums, presentations, and open-source contributions.
Who you are:
- You love engaging with individuals and building communities of like minded individuals
- You are excited about new technologies and how they shape our world
- You can engage with experts on trending social and technological topics
- You deeply care about the software your company produces
- You are highly organized and metrics driven
What's in it for you:
Help build the community of thought leaders who shape the future of DevOps. You will have a unique opportunity to meet and network with high profile individuals from across the world and build a thriving community. And the community you represent will have direct influence over the product strategy and direction of the company, helping JFrog stay ahead of the technology curve.
- Building the community: networking at conferences and meetups, engaging on social, and networking with technical luminaries.
- Provide feedback to Product Management, JFrog R&D, Solutions, and Customer Support on feedback and ideas coming from our advocates
- Find new channels and ways for engaging with developers
- Monitoring, measuring and managing your community:
- Social media activities
- Technical articles and blogs
- Engagement on Stack Overflow, Reddit, etc.
- Presentations at meetups and conferences
- This role includes frequent travel (worldwide)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years program or project management experience
- 1+ years experience running an advocacy or influencer program
- Strong social media and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with developers; enjoy attending meetups, technical events, conferences
- Analytical mindset and must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem, especially in the DevOps scene
- Ability to understand different developer personas and engage with all