Cloud Inside Sales Representative
Don’t miss your opportunity to join the journey and get the chance to become the master of gleaning business insight and drive the JFrog’s cloud and hybrid sales growth globally.
What's in it for YOU?
- Two weeks of Academy plan in the Silicon Valley, starting September 23rd, 2019
- Get paid while you become an expert
- On-the-job training that will leap you straight into our Cloud Sales team
- Mentorship from JFrog’s experts
- Selling to top global companies
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, VMware and others. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As a driver of monthly subscription revenue, you will be responsible to increase customer engagement, uncover opportunities and ultimately manage the sales process from lead to close.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
- Generate monthly Cloud business opportunities to fuel JFrog’s Cloud and/or hybrid pipeline and growth worldwide
- Source new sales opportunities through various prospecting and demand generation activities
- Increase level of engagement with existing customers to drive better solution adoption and usage
- Leverage BI tools to grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Manage and nurture the solution trial (POC) life-cycle from start through conversion
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales positions
- Experience in SaaS and/or PaaS subscription sales
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year of experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases and upgrades.
THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?