Partner Marketing Manager
As a JFrog Partner Marketing Manager and super-duper storyteller, you will be responsible for developing and executing the GTM priorities for JFrog products to our partner and network audience. You will take the messaging and positioning for our products and conceive innovative marketing programs that drive demand in our communities. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our partners is crucial. In your role, you will focus on understanding our partners’ go to market strategies, how our partners’ customers buy and transfer that knowledge to into engaging collateral and programs for JFrog.
Responsibilities we want to give you
- Summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content with a goal to move targeted audiences to action. Basically, you can talk a good game, but you back it up with value too.
- Work closely with product marketing, solution engineering and business development to understand and translate business, technical and product features to direct benefits and value propositions for our partners. Why should they care?
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of JFrog products, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, sales tools and webcasts. You make cool stuff that our partners want to use.
- Drive new product launches for partners, including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide input for campaign strategies promoting JFrog products and solutions for a partner audience. Your voice will be very loud (figuratively, we hope).
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customers.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Sales pays the bills. Make sure they have what they need.
- Discover and drive opportunities and partner with counterparts to deliver mutually-successful programs.
What we hope you can bring
- 4+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field with at least a year of experience with a developer/DevOps product or audience
- Experience dealing with B2B partners and audiences
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, marketing or something else amazing
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willing to travel ~10%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-team.
- Location in the Bay Area or Seattle area preferred.
You’ll want to do this because
- You can be instrumental in shaping the partner GTM strategies for a fast-growing company and division.
- You’re good at proactively identifying and prioritizing potential partners while managing inbound partnership opportunities.
- You like negotiating and finding mutual benefits.
- You’ll form how we partner cross-functionally throughout the process - from understanding needs and opportunities across the business as we negotiate programs, to planning and executing integrated co-marketing campaigns spanning multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Plus, it will be a ton of fun. And that’s important.
You’ll like doing it here because
- You’ll find the most caring group of people you’ve ever worked with. We’re committed to this.
- You’ll be on the forefront of technology innovation.
- We’re growing fast, giving you lots of opportunity to shape your role.
- We’ll challenge each other, and as a result we’ll make each other better every day.
- You’ll never, ever be bored.
- As we like to say, “once you leap, you’ll never go back.” Because we like frog puns - and also, it’s true.