Information Systems Project Manager
JFrog is looking for a Project Manager to join our Business Applications Team. This position includes analyzing, designing and coordinating end-to-end projects for internal and customer facing JFrog products.
Ready to take the leap? come join us!
- Working together with business and engineering teams to define and improve business flows
- Manage end-to-end projects: collect requirements, define and document the solution, identify risks, track the process all the way to release and users training
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the systems
- Provide data analysis before releasing projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Industrial Engineering, specialty in Information Technology
- 2-years experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Customer minded (internal and/or external clients)
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Product Management Background - Advantage
- UX orientation - Advantage