Cloud Inside Sales Manager
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla and VMware. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
We achieve 95% contract renewal rate among our fortune 500 customers not only because of the brilliant products we create but also because of the unbeatable support and services we provide. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success.
As a JFrog Cloud Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible to ensure that your customers understand, internalize and experience the value of our products and solutions throughout the duration of their journey with JFrog and transforming customer engagement from a traditional ‘reactive’ to a ‘proactive’ mindset.
- Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives (ISR) team
- Overall responsibility to drive usage growth of Cloud Monthly Subscribers through upsell, cross-sell and expansions
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor ISR performance
- Set and track sales targets, engagement activities and KPIs
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns and increase conversion
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Partner with Finance, Engineering, SRE, Support, Sales Ops and Legal as needed
- Use Salesforce and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within customer base;
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Document communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting and analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years or more of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Experience in SaaS and/or PaaS subscription sales
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills