Senior Director of Enterprise Sales
Software effects everything in our lives.
Imagine that software could be constantly updated without our involvement.
Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world!
From driving your Tesla to Navigating with Apple maps, from watching your favorite show on Netflix and building your network on LinkedIn, Facebook or Snapchat.
Software can save people’s lives; our mission is to get it updated at the speed of light. To enable innovation, creation, continuity...
With over 5000 customers including: Leading Enterprise Tech corporations, large retail organizations and the biggest banks in the world and more, JFrog is dominating the world of DevOps!
We are looking for a high-performing, Senior Enterprise Sales Executive that has passion, pride and perseverance and can penetrate the market and expand JFrog’s footprint with our Enterprise + platform.
- Sell JFrog's Enterprise platform in your assigned territory.
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers.
- Define, create, implement, and manage to execute a win strategy and plan for key strategic account
- Develop and Lead Field account executive team
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment.
- Target opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Perform all aspects of Business Development aligned with a set defined target list of Enterprise customers.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Address customers pain and DevOps challenges to different levels of tech engineers as well as C-level executives.
- Travel to customer locations in territory to support of sales efforts.
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve product adoption.
- Report to the VP Sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of proven experience in enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments, at least 5 of which are in a leadership role.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Excellent planning, financial, and analytical skills and proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Goal oriented with track record of consistently over-achieving sales quota in past positions (closing Fortune 500 deals).
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences.
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams.
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude; balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach.
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer focused and highly responsive leader.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline; MBA is preferred.